|320 x 130 x 20|
|Capacity||140g ( Excluding product weight)|
How to use:
How to paste
Attach the protrusion of the attached suction cup under the mounting hole on the back of the main body, and slide it up as it is to fix it.
After installing the suction cups, press them against the wall so that the suction cups stick evenly, and fix the main body.
When using it with the spread open, open the main body and press the small suction cup firmly to attach it.
Note when using:
● Do not put anything excluding paper in your pocket.
● Please note that if you insert more than the maximum number of sheets, the cover of the file may not close, the pocket may be due damaged, or the file may fall to the weight and you may be injured.
● If you handle the file violently, such as when opening or closing the cover or flipping the pocket, the file may be damaged or dropped.
● Wipe the object to be installed clean, and then attach the main body with a suction cup.
● Depending on the surface treatment of the refrigerator door, the suction cup may float in a short period of time. If the suction cup floats during use, press it firmly from above.
● Cannot be attached to curved surfaces or uneven surfaces. In addition, the load capacity varies depending on the surface material and processing of the installation surface.
● If it is difficult to attach the suction cup, raise the attachment part firmly by hand.
● Old suction cups may be difficult to attach. Put only the suction cup in boiling water, take it out when the boiling water has cooled, and dry it before use.
● Keep the magnet part away from electronic devices such as personal computers, watches, magnetic cards, and other items that may be affected by magnetism.
● Do not bring the magnet close to a person wearing an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker as it is extremely dangerous. It may impair the normal operation of the medical device.
● Avoid sticking to the heat-dissipating part such as the operation panel of the refrigerator door or the side of the refrigerator.
● Depending on the type of marker, it may be difficult for the ink to disappear.
● Be careful not to scratch the cover. Marker characters are hard to erase.
● Do not use near fire.
● Please dry the printed matter, copy, and photo before putting them in.
● Depending on the printed matter, the main body may be deformed due to chemical changes.
● Do not use or store in direct sunlight or in places with high temperature and humidity.
● Please note that specifications are subject to change without notice for improvement.
● King Jim, KING JIM, Spot, SPOT, Hull File, and HARUFILE are trademarks or registered trademarks of King Jim Co., Ltd.